Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ive GOT some BAD news about CMS and Hoskins

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Likely to be better thought of and MORE COMMITTED to the cause than Ernest is though, that's a FACT

If Ernest was a footballer he'd be a moaning disruptive influence and end up being sacked by every club he played for :smile:

Oh and I reckon he'd be lightweight and easily shoved off the ball too :lol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
seriously
you have now officially gone round the bend

ENREST needs to get on TWITTER, he's WASTED on here

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Ernest is actually right though

He is, you know. CMS got loads of abuse on here from people who thought he wasn't good enough. Hoskins less so because he played so few games for us.

Anyway, here's hoping they both return in the best form of their careers.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Likely to be better thought of and MORE COMMITTED to the cause than Ernest is though, that's a FACT

If Ernest was a footballer he'd be a moaning disruptive influence and end up being sacked by every club he played for :smile:

Oh and I reckon he'd be lightweight and easily shoved off the ball too :lol:

If Ernest was a footballer he would be Leon knight

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Well, I think he's got a point, he missed 100 consecutive crosses with his left or head from balls swung in by Kazenga (which is why the stats boys tell OG KLL has zero assists)

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Whilst they weren't crap, they are hardly the potential saviours that many people like to think. Players not playing, whether injured, not in the squad or on the bench are always viewed that way. I find it quite entertaining to hear the stadium cheering for KLL or Buckers when they are warming up, knowing full well I will read the player scores on here and see 4.5/10 for them.

One of the problems we have at the moment, and one that profoundly affects the entertainment, is the lack of a player of absolute quality who can turn a game more or less on his own on a regular basis. There is no way on earth that either CMS or Hoskins fits into that category.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here