Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Big Saturday

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wigan v Leeds - unless Leeds do us a big favour, I don't think we'll catch Wigan
Blackburn v Ipswich
Bournemouth v QPR - QPR win please
Charlton v Reading - thankfully (for the time being) Charlton have found a bit of form
Forest v Millwall - Easy win for Forest you would think

So with Albion at Barnsley, we really will need to win because I can't see Forest slipping up, and if the gap to Wigan increases, we can write off catching them too (if some of us haven't already).

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
No such thing as a tip in the National, stick a pin in! :D

I'm on Pineau De Re though so you can probably rule that out.

I might double it up with one of those Yes/No football coupons, one of the question last week was 'Will either Oscar Garcia or Nathan Jones take their hands out of their pockets during the 90 minutes" YES/NO?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Lets not forget the boat race this weekend too*

*Hope both toff filled boats sink. (no-one hurt of course before someone pipes up, just something for comedy value).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lets not forget the boat race this weekend too*

*Hope both toff filled boats sink. (no-one hurt of course before someone pipes up, just something for comedy value).

This weekend, I will mostly be doing my best to forget about the boat race. Irrelevant event.

Anyway, back to the fixtures. We MUST beat Barnsley or the PODIO.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
This weekend, I will mostly be doing my best to forget about the boat race. Irrelevant event.

Boat race?? Irrelevant??

Try telling that to the over a quarter of a million people lining the banks of the Thames to catch a glimpse of this historic sporting spectacle, or the nearly 17 mllion watching on TV.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
This Saturday i will be carp fishing - in fact i will be missing the Charlton game as well to go fishing. No contest at the moment.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we are fuct...i cant believe posters of the calibre of simster are still spruiking big saturday....we are fuct ...in my opinion..!!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Agree Barnsley is must win (unless a miracle occurs at Leics)

Forest will win but hoping Reading draw and Ipswich lose

Can't see an earthly chance of catching Wigan

Still thinking (hoping?) it ends up in a final day shootout

140402 Footie.png

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Very interesting to read prediction results again but (only trying to be helpful) you seem to have Reading beating Burnley and also drawing with the Clarets on the final day?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here