Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

solly march

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i happen to know he is rated the most skillfull player at the club and last night he showed some lovely skills and in my view changed the game for us.
ihave been calling for him to start instead of jfc for me who has been poor last 5/6games and if he can baulk out can become a legend at the club.
we were very very poor for 60 mins yesterday esp andrews bruno and ince(i suspect was carring a knock last nite),but what march has is no fear,and will run at the defence ,which last night he didand cause blackburn to panick ,can i also add if the team showed the same passion and desire in the last 20 mins of last nights match for the rest of the games we could finish top 7,but fear it will be a top 10 finish.
oscar has been in this league and country for 10 months and came with a 3 year plan,i for one will be judging him half way into his spell to see what progress he has made then........................................................................
ps missed the judges passion last night,atmosphere was very poor but had a great day,blackburns fans were woeful also

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
One of these days he's going to score another screamer too. He gets away so many shots, but right now his shooting boots definitely aren't on. That one he dragged wide towards the end last night broke my heart!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
agree but he is the one player that doesnt shy away from having a pop,lots to learn but a very bright prospect and needs to start more games,i dont see him in the same light as kll coming on for 20 mins a game

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
3 year plan ? Where you get that from . Does that mean we are officially cancelling the 5 year plan we had which expires in May ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Deserves a start. Very confident young lad and always makes things happen when he's on.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
3 year plan ? Where you get that from . Does that mean we are officially cancelling the 5 year plan we had which expires in May ?

The 5 year plan which is now in year 5 was reset in year 4 by Oscars 3 year plan which we have just over 2 years left of.

This is FFP compliant as long as a 2 year plan isn't used in 1 year or a plan doesn't turn into a vision.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007

I thought it was a 5 year plan once we moved into Falmer? So this is year 3

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
missed the judges passion last night,atmosphere was very poor but had a great day,blackburns fans were woeful also

I watched the stream last night and immediatly after our three goals the camera zoomed in on our fans and none of them seemed to be clapping or cheering and most seemed to be looking down at their phones

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I watched the stream last night and immediatly after our three goals the camera zoomed in on our fans and none of them seemed to be clapping or cheering and most seemed to be looking down at their phones

I don't suppose there's any chance whatsoever that you'll spot the irony of you- while sitting in your armchair watching a game of football on the internet- suggesting people who've got off their backsides and spent a fortune travelling 200 miles on a Tuesday evening to support the Albion need to up their game a bit?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't suppose there's any chance whatsoever that you'll spot the irony of you- while sitting in your armchair watching a game of football on the internet- suggesting people who've got off their backsides and spent a fortune travelling 200 miles on a Tuesday evening to support the Albion need to up their game a bit?

Not at all, it wasn't a criticism of those who made the long journey, they should get a medal along with the others who made the awful midweek journies we have had to endure this season, it was just none of them seemed to be celebrating the goals, just looked a bit strange that's all

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012

And there my friends, we have the post of the season.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i happen to know he is rated the most skillfull player at the club and last night he showed some lovely skills and in my view changed the game for us.
ihave been calling for him to start instead of jfc for me who has been poor last 5/6games and if he can baulk out can become a legend at the club.
we were very very poor for 60 mins yesterday esp andrews bruno and ince(i suspect was carring a knock last nite),but what march has is no fear,and will run at the defence ,which last night he didand cause blackburn to panick ,can i also add if the team showed the same passion and desire in the last 20 mins of last nights match for the rest of the games we could finish top 7,but fear it will be a top 10 finish.
oscar has been in this league and country for 10 months and came with a 3 year plan,i for one will be judging him half way into his spell to see what progress he has made then........................................................................
ps missed the judges passion last night,atmosphere was very poor but had a great day,blackburns fans were woeful also
his shot at the end was woeful

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

I think that's you transported from the armchair to the Naughty Step :dunce:for the foreseeable mate. Can't say I'm surprised.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Sorry but when something that unusual happens the first thing anyone would do these days is to tell the World by social media.......

I missed our first goal because I was posting on Facebook that I'd found a stream of the game. :dunce:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not at all, it wasn't a criticism of those who made the long journey, they should get a medal along with the others who made the awful midweek journies we have had to endure this season, it was just none of them seemed to be celebrating the goals, just looked a bit strange that's all

The 2nd and 3rd goals were certainly celebrated with enthusiasm. The first one was odd as, from the away end, it looked like a miss into the side-netting; and even if it had been clearer, there still would have been some disbelief that we'd actually scored an early goal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here