Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga 'Retweets'

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He's not very professional, and he's incredibly annoying on Twitter.

Saying that he's a top player and can change a game, so I can see why he wants more than a twenty-minute cameo!

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country

Saying that he's a top player and can change a game, so I can see why he wants more than a twenty-minute cameo!

I just think when he starts he doesn't make the same impact because he has to fit in with a game plan, like covering for the full back or whatever, which he's not so good at. Then he gets frustrated and starts diving all over the place!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Agreed with above I can see how he's frustrated but retweeting things like that is downright unprofessional and acting like that clearly isn't helping him get more game time. I'd prefer March to start anyway.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I just think when he starts he doesn't make the same impact because he has to fit in with a game plan, like covering for the full back or whatever, which he's not so good at. Then he gets frustrated and starts diving all over the place!

You have a point. A player who's biggest asset is his pace is always best as an impact sub when defenders are tiring. Having said that, to mix it up a little and start him would be a good thing in my eyes. Oscar has done well bringing Spanish Rodney in and giving Solly a chance, it means we have plenty of pace at our disposal and I'd like to see us start a little quicker TBH,

But yeah, whenever he plays, as long as he's on the flanks - he's a danger.

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
He's a great option off the bench but too one-dimensional and not disciplined or intelligent enough to start the game with. Oscar's philosophy is all about getting into the game slowly, building a platform that is hard to break down and then trying to win the game. KLL doesn't fit into this so will likely only feature as an 'impact sub'.

I reckon, anyway.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
He's a great option off the bench but too one-dimensional and not disciplined or intelligent enough to start the game with. Oscar's philosophy is all about getting into the game slowly, building a platform that is hard to break down and then trying to win the game. KLL doesn't fit into this so will likely only feature as an 'impact sub'.

I reckon, anyway.

I agree. When he plays from the start the defenders quickly get a read on him as he's only got the one or two tricks - after that he ends up falling to the floor and acting like a child.

I love the guy and love how devastating he can be if he's in the mood, but he's just not a 90min player.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Surprised the club haven't put a stop to stuff like this. Essentially he is undermining the management, albeit in an indirect way. Whether he should be starting or not - it doesn't matter. I wouldn't want tweets like that if I were in charge. If that's how Kaz feels he needs to take it up directly with Oscar behind the scenes.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Doesn't matter anyway, no way will he stay here this summer, he'll go to somewhere like Middlesbrough and play week in and week out and grow as a player, like I wanted him to here.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i would be suprised if hes here next season

He 'very nearly' joined palace in the Summer apparently - but is glad he didn't...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
He retweets tweets like this after most games where he's had an impact. Not unusual.
Tends not to be so active when he's come on as sub and we've lost.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It is standard for his twitter feed.

Mate & I were having this conversation (should he start, not should he tweet) on Sat. Mate reckons he should start. I remember when he has he's been ineffective. Sheffield Weds :lolol: at home springs to mind where our only tactic was pass to KLL and their only tactic was double team & foul him. Result was a different kind of frustrating stalemate.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Surprised the club haven't put a stop to stuff like this. Essentially he is undermining the management, albeit in an indirect way. Whether he should be starting or not - it doesn't matter. I wouldn't want tweets like that if I were in charge. If that's how Kaz feels he needs to take it up directly with Oscar behind the scenes.

I agree wholeheartedly, the first thing I would do if I was in charge (fanciful, I know) is ban twitter. No good can come of it, and how many players have got themselves in to trouble by tweeting idiotic things? Unfortunately, a large proportion of modern footballers do not have the intelligence or self awareness to use something like twitter without causing themselves and their club problems.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

You think that's unproffesional, you should have seen slagging off management to a drunk bloke in the 1901 car park an hour after the game on Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here