Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuszczak and Bruno

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Seems there is a major issue between them.

After their clash at Sheffield Wednesday, it seemed to me that there was another one tonight. Admittedly only watching the slightly dodgy stream but something definitely happened between them just before the penalty was taken. Bruno seemed to say something to TK and he took offence, followed Bruno for a bit seemingly very p1ssed off and then seemed to spit in his direction before turning away and taking his position for the pen.

Did anyone else see this on the stream - or at the game?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

After their clash at Sheffield Wednesday, it seemed to me that there was another one tonight. Admittedly only watching the slightly dodgy stream but something definitely happened between them just before the penalty was taken. Bruno seemed to say something to TK and he took offence, followed Bruno for a bit seemingly very p1ssed off and then seemed to spit in his direction before turning away and taking his position for the pen.

Bruno probably asked him when he last saved a pen :smile:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Nowhere near as funny as Rooney telling Schweinsteiger to jog on when he was sent off tonight. THAT was funny.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Bruno came running over to the bench before the pen was taken and then ran over to TK presumably to tell him which way Rhodes normally put penalties. Nothing malicious at all.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bruno came running over to the bench before the pen was taken and then ran over to TK presumably to tell him which way Rhodes normally put penalties. Nothing malicious at all.

TK was not best pleased - whatever was said. He then reacted after the penalty as well - presumably because they put it the other side to the way he dived...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
According to the radio, Bruno was haranguing everyone last night, quite often after he made a mistake. Cant fault his passion but might want to make sure he doesnt demotivate others. Has Rohan been effected?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
see the explanation from TK about his spat with Bruno in the Sheff Wed game in The Argus:
via http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/11116107.Spat_shows_Albion_do_care/

"It was cleared up in the dressing room. Words were spoken and that’s it. From my side it definitely wasn’t about the mistake. I am never going to blame somebody for a mistake because I make mistakes too.
“One day you can be in the same position. It was about something else but you can definitely see the lads care about the result, myself and all the players.
We get frustrated sometimes, especially when things happen in the last minute of a game you feel you should win.
It’s good that we care because we want to achieve something here. I prefer more the smiling moments after the game and the good feeling when we win and feel we did a good job, especially away from home.”

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here