Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh well

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I thought yellow cards got rubbed out, or rather the threshold increases toward the end of the season, when does that kick in?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He's been pony of late, lacking in confidence and can only pass in two directions - sideways and backwards.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Okay, was only watching the stream but I reckon Bruno played 9 backward passes to every one that went forward, and of the 10 [guess] forward passes he made all match, 9 went to a Blackburn player.

He is great at keep-ball, but as we all know, 55%-60% possession does not win us matches, shots on goal, specifically on target is what's needed. 12 shots all game is not good enough ....

His tackling also looks like a card waiting to happen - El Abd-esque.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He can be one of the most creative players on the park, but not the best defender. Just recently he hasn't made the creative side work - some very flash touches, but came to nothing, and he has looked weak in defence. Calde would be my choice without the suspension.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I thought yellow cards got rubbed out, or rather the threshold increases toward the end of the season, when does that kick in?

You get a one-game suspension for 5 yellows before Jan 1, and a two-game suspension for 10 yellows before the 2nd Sunday in April.

Tonight's booking for Bruno was his tenth, hence the two-game suspension.

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
Look forward to Calderon slotting in at Right-back. He's not as good as Bruno, but what a fantastic back-up he is! Not many teams in the Championship could have someone of his experience to be a back-up! You know what? I fancy him for a cheeky goal on Saturday!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
watching the stream he could think himself lucky he never saw red.
Agree with that...live stream....not quite,listened to Sussex radio but watched the stream in mute...3 and a half minute time lapse on stream...gave me prior warning to watch the goals.

albionsam

Mar 25, 2014
Will be great to get indigo back in the team , need some passion and he always looks like he's got a goal in him .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here