Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This ride is not for the Faint hearted!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Went on an identical ride in Dusseldorf. I hated every second of it. I like rides but this felt so unsafe. Tiny chains and seats and the wind was very frightening. I'd never do it again. 10 mins of sheer terror.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Would I ride that?

Million never in a Years (anag)

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Went on an identical ride in Dusseldorf. I hated every second of it. I like rides but this felt so unsafe. Tiny chains and seats and the wind was very frightening. I'd never do it again. 10 mins of sheer terror.

I'll tell you what, you get value for money in a German fairground. Went on something in Hamburg than in England would've been over in a couple of minutes but there lasted for at least 10. Wasn't ideal after a pork knuckle and 10+ pints!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The scariest ride I have been on was a Ferris Wheel in Ecuador. A nut and bolt fell on me at the very top. I thought it was very funny at the time as I was under the influence of a prolonged visit to the Tequila stall at the very same fair.

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
One of those chain chair plane thingie rides was at Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park over Christmastime. Scary enough just looking at the victims, I mean punters. If I want to get scared half out of my wits I only need look at my bank statement :-(

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here