Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lamborghini plonker crash in London, takes out 3 other cars

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
She was driving too fast, the driver coming out of the turning took a chance, so many near misses similar to this situation happen every day. Shame that nice, black shiny car with those impressive doors is all dented and scratched though.

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Two idiots on the road to be honest. If she couldn't brake for a car, she couldn't for a pedestrian either. Going too fast.

She was driving too fast, the driver coming out of the turning took a chance, so many near misses similar to this situation happen every day. Shame that nice, black shiny car with those impressive doors is all dented and scratched though.

She's a he, it's left hand drive.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing

left hand drive and it is a man driving. I'm sad.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not sure it was his fault. Looks like that car pulled out in front of him.

Half this, but also half it looked like the Lambo was going WAAAYY too fast for a busy street in central London.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
She's a he, it's left hand drive.

Never noticed that, thanks for pointing it out. Obvious really it would have been a man driving - too much testosterone pumping through those veins in that flashy motor no doubt.:wave:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Both drivers fault, the Lambo was speeding and the small Skoda shouldnt have pulled out, but then that driver probably misjudged the speed the Lambo was doing and wasnt expecting it to be speeding. Had it not of been speeding, it wouldnt have crashed.

The Lambo driver does seem to be a bit of a dick though by revving it up constantly, pretty sure people who do that are pretty insecure about themselves.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
haha
:laugh:

i am a 26 year old man if i can call myself a man, my fiancée is a bad driver :D

I thought I was quite a good driver until I had a close encounter with a big red bus recently!:p

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
From an insurance point of view, unless they can prove that the Lambo was speeding I think the Mazda will be considered the one at fault.

Anyway, I'm sure it will buff out with a bit of T-Cut.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It'll probably be split liability. 70% Lambo - 30% Mazda.
Although the Lambo was clearly speeding and there's plenty of video evidence, Lambo driver could take all the heat as well as a few points.

Feel sorry for the Mazda driver.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here