Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nuts magazine may fold due to users migrating to the internet

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Let's be honest - if you're that desperate to see a pair of tits why would you pay for it when there's plenty ( plus more ) for free on the internet ?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
In fact magazines full stop! Within 10 or 15 years I doubt there will be any "magazines", I'm surprised they make any money what with the instant gratification people need these days to get the latest info/gossip/scandals. Why wait a week to find out? :timmy:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Only people I ever saw buy it were seventeen year old kiddies at airports on their first holiday abroad without their parents. Not the best ever business model, has to be said.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
<cough> Lorry drivers <cough>

Yeah that's what I've always assumed. And men in their eighties who don't know how to use a computer.

Surely even some truckers have iPads though?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'm surprised they sell any adult magazines in any shops these days with the internet.

And yet the range of gentlemen's publications in the corner shop near where I live is really quite phenomenal. There's still an entire top shelf filled with such items (behind plastic to shield the innocent), catering to many tastes.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I assumed that some of these had gone bust already, but then again I was amazed today when someone turned up with a copy of the Sport today - bought due to some headline about Moyes and a prostitute who charged "£500 to use the Stretford End". Thought that the "proper" magazines had killed it off years ago.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
And yet the range of gentlemen's publications in the corner shop near where I live is really quite phenomenal. There's still an entire top shelf filled with such items (behind plastic to shield the innocent), catering to many tastes.

Edna you dirty little rascal peeping at the top shelf :ohmy:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Where do you live again.....................?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here