Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scandal at The Amex Uncovered

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This is truly shocking.

The real issue of why things are going wrong is revealed.

Puts things into perspective on here, moaning about missing the play offs,lack of atmosphere and other related tosh,important issues are ignored and brushed under the carpet.

The real issue is self evident.

Tried to have a small crisp infusion at the recent game only to be informed "we dont sell salt and vinegar,only plain and cheese and onion"

WTF is going on with the world? Heads should seriously roll. SV is by far the most superior flavour in a potato based snack. Cheese and onion is for chavs and the One Direction crowd, Plain is for bedwetters and those people that buy the first issue of those model magazines for only £1.99.

I have never been so disappointed in my club.......community stadium my ####.

Its elitist, offensive most probably racist and there are certainly people at the top in power who are crispophiles

Barber OUT etc etc

No wonder our fans dont sing!

JUSTICE FOR SV

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well done.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Did a Nazi steward tell you to quieten down as the crisps crunched in your mouth?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
This is truly shocking.

The real issue of why things are going wrong is revealed.

Puts things into perspective on here, moaning about missing the play offs,lack of atmosphere and other related tosh,important issues are ignored and brushed under the carpet.

The real issue is self evident.

Tried to have a small crisp infusion at the recent game only to be informed "we dont sell salt and vinegar,only plain and cheese and onion"

WTF is going on with the world? Heads should seriously roll. SV is by far the most superior flavour in a potato based snack. Cheese and onion is for chavs and the One Direction crowd, Plain is for bedwetters and those people that buy the first issue of those model magazines for only £1.99.

I have never been so disappointed in my club.......community stadium my ####.

Its elitist, offensive most probably racist and there are certainly people at the top in power who are crispophiles

Barber OUT etc etc

No wonder our fans dont sing!

JUSTICE FOR SV

be careful I was banned for saying this once
understand where you are coming from
sour cream are best

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Why do they get Prawn Cocktail flavour in the 1901 only?!
They are a special kind of 'Prawn Cocktail ' flavour though and very delicious....deep fried,infused with hot air so they are light and crispy.
At £4 a pack....you can't complain at that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Salt and Vinegar is SHITHOUSE. One of the worst flavours. Not as bad as Roast Chicken though.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think the crisps lack humour more than flavour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here