Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is very poor

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I heeded the warning issued just before the news when our whiney voiced permagrinning host trumpeted his guest list.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You could tell bear grylls wanted to deck him

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think he's just made it up as it goes along

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Don't know why people are slating it so much. It is meant to be light hearted and I think he is quiet a popular comedian, therefore involves himself with the interviews.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Agree, the only guest he needs is himself. It's all about me me me

And it's such a basic fail in a talk show host (see also Ross, Jonathan). Your guest starts opening up about something interesting and the egotistical host cuts them off mid-flow and reclaims centre stage.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Don't know why people are slating it so much. It is meant to be light hearted and I think he is quiet a popular comedian, therefore involves himself with the interviews.

Its not even light hearted, its painful to watch and it shows in the guests expressions. I actually liked his stand up when he first started but like so many comedians he became too mainstream now he's just tedious

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The sooner this countries love affair with this insipid buffoon of a man is over the better.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Some of you guys need to take a chill pill. It's only a tv programme - he's not running for government.

I like Michael McIntyre and his humour is innocent and fun.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I think we all should team up and produce a comedy act too. If we follow the principles of Mcintyre and Miranda Hart but acting like baffoons and talking like goofballs we could all be rich off the population's awful sense of humour.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Not a fan of Mcintyre and neither are those in charge of scheduling at the BBC given the late on a Monday night slot this show has been given.

But, having watched it after the news, I actually quite enjoyed it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here