Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Given the choice, I'd prefer the Mackams to go down before Palace..

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Never thought I'd say it, but I really want to see GP hit his own ceiling, and fail after his inglorious exit last season.

Of course both team down would be a bonus!

Sadly 'This.' Both would be too much to hope for, but I'll go for Sunderland down if I had to choose.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You'll probably get your wish. No way will palace go down. Not a chance.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Never thought I'd say it, but I really want to see GP hit his own ceiling, and fail after his inglorious exit last season.
Of course both team down would be a bonus!
Betraying your heritage. Shame

:ffsparr:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Palace are 100% safe now, so no point in thinking of them going down.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Why only want 1 to go down when both can !?!?

That said, If Palace stay up then so be it, it would be a bit more sweeter for Poyet to come down seeing as he left us for the Premier League, which is going brilliantly wel....oh hang on.

Hopefully Cardiff and West Brom buck their ideas up !!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Why only want 1 to go down when both can !?!?

That said, If Palace stay up then so be it, it would be a bit more sweeter for Poyet to come down seeing as he left us for the Premier League, which is going brilliantly wel....oh hang on.

Hopefully Cardiff and West Brom buck their ideas up !!

You better add Norwich to that

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Palace weren't going to go down from the second they appointed Pullis. He would be second in the manger of the year for me, behind Rodgers.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Nothing in football would make me happier than seeing Sunderland go down. I've never loathed anyone as much as, or had as little time for Poyet. However, perhaps Bridcutt's goals may keep them up.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Can Cardiff beat Palace and then continue picking up to catch them? Bloody hope so. At one point it seemed both may stay up, I need one of them to come down at least so still happy if it's Sunderland.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have grudging respect for Palace I'm afraid. Let's face it, on the pitch they're doing everything right these days, which is more than can be said for our no goals in 3 games sorry arsed kick-flids.

But Gus and Bridcutt looking out of their depth is entirely chucklesome. Has Bridcutt forgotten that he got his move, so he can stop having a strop and start trying again?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I'm slightly embarrassed to admit I've got a bit obsessed with looking at Sunderland's results and reading their messageboard. I'd like to be much more mature and level-headed about all this but I just can't help myself. I want to see Poyet fail at Sunderland.

In most other aspects of my life I'm actually quite a charitable and easy-going bloke. Not sure why I'm so mean-spirited in this regard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here