Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland v West Ham on SKY

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Rather want West Ham to win this one and Sunderland to come down.

I rather think that TB might just ensure we have a quality strike force to put one over on Gus. He will not want to see that grin. I think he might just put up a few million to avoid that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How can any Albion fan want anything other than a Sunderland win?

If West Ham win, Sunderland will probably do down and Palace will probably be safe. How can anyone wish for that?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

If West Ham win, Sunderland will probably do down and Palace will probably be safe. How can anyone wish for that?

Exactly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I have no love for Palace but I have an intense dislike of Poyet so I can't help but want to see him and his ego relegated.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Sunderland playing 5 at the back and 2 holding midfielders. I'm not sure who is more cautious, Gus or Oscar!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
That's how I remember Poyet,,arms folded with his head disappearing into his puffa jacket. All he needs to do now is refuse to give interviews and sit down in his seat and not move and they will have the full Poyet experience.....lol.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
1-0 down early on. If Poyet sticks to form, Sunderland are never going to win this game. I remember when Gus was in charge of us thinking if we went 1 down in the first part of a game we'd never come back to win.

West Hams strength is Sunderland's weakness, nightmare match up. Atmosphere shocking for the stadium of light also.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
That's how I remember Poyet,,arms folded with his head disappearing into his puffa jacket. All he needs to do now is refuse to give interviews and sit down in his seat and not move and they will have the full Poyet experience.....lol.

Monkey getting all he deserves c`mon you irons

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I'm no Gus hater but i found this rather amusing on the Guardian text

17 min: I do believe that Sunderland have not come back from behind to win this season, which isn't especially encouraging.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here