Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar, the role he plays at BHA and my rambling...

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
This is a thing I am worrying about now, it is this Head Coach role that OG is actually in. How much does this structure change things? I have heard the interview with Burke explaining how transfers worked and it sounds good in practice but I have to wonder if it's exactly true and if he isn't being overrode by someone.

Obika was a complete wasteman who wasn't used from the start, same for Lita. Was it a case of them not being up to scratch or were they not OG's chosen signings but signed by someone else? Maybe NJ and someone higher up agreeing it, like the Bergkamp move, and maybe the Kemy one.

I would like to know the true structure of the club at the moment and how much of the decision making we can place on Oscar. I mean he told us he likes attacking football with two up front. We haven't seen it all season, except in the dying embers of a game where we end up scoring. Does that mean he's being MADE to play in a different way from someone higher up?

If this IS the case then I really didn't have Bloom down as that sort of person, to either BE the guy responsible or allow his club to be ran that way. If it ISN'T the case then I'm just reading far too closely into stuff that isn't there and OG and the playing staff can take the full wrap. But I feel like there is SOMETHING not as it seems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here