Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So just who IS the worlds best football Manager.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
For me it's a toss up between Pep Guardiola and Arsene Wenger

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Absolutely no idea as there is such a vast difference in resources available at different clubs. Pretty much impossible to tell.

Exactly. Chances are it's some lower league manager working miracles on a very limited budget if you calculated it scientifically. You'd have to be fairly useless to not have an entity like Man City challenging for the title, and the same goes for the big two in Spain, in a fairly non-competitive league.

Eddie Howe? Gary Johnson? John Coleman at Rochdale?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
David Moyes. He's doing a fantastic job.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6265624 said:
It would be fantastic if at the end of the season all the managers drew lots to see who they would manage for coming season :)

Would beat the FA cup draw for drama!

What a fantastic idea

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Mourinho for me, his record speaks for itself, I fully expect Chelsea to win the title next season.

Although Guardiola is definitely looking like the real deal, time will tell whether he has just been fortunate to work with exceptional players, or whether he can do it for any top club in the world.

Gus Poyet 3rd.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Guardiola is quality but I would like to see him take over a "spurs" type club rather than a ready made outstanding team and see what he can do

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If it's about doing well with relatively limited resources, shouldn't Klopp be in with a shout?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Guaediola has proved he's up there with the very best. He has done something seemingly impossible, improved Bayern from last season. I would LOVE to see him manage in the Premier League.

D

Deleted member 18477

Jose is good but such a prat. Even still he's probably the best at present.

Fergie was the best.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here