Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Top Kat
Bruno Dunk Upson Ward
Ince Stephens Lopez
Lingard Ulloa KLL

Subs: Brez, Calde, Greer, JFC, March, Rodriguez, Hoskins

This is what I'd go for. I suspect that Oscar might play Greer instead of Dunk and JFC instead of either KLL or Lopez. Oh, and probably Andrews too: please no.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Would like to see Stephens and Dunk start.

Have less of an issue with Oscar starting slightly more defensively away from home however than at The Amex.

That said would like to see Lua Lua come in for the injured Buckley.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'd probably give Rodriguez another go, Oscar clearly doesn't rate him but I don't think he'd do much worse than JFC/Lopez on recent performances.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Kuszczak

Bruno
Dunk
Upson
Ward

Ince
Andrews
Stephens

March
Ulloa
Lingard

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Top Kat
Bruno Dunk Upson Ward
Ince Stephens Lopez
Lingard Ulloa KLL

Subs: Brez, Calde, Greer, JFC, March, Rodriguez, Hoskins

This is what I'd go for. I suspect that Oscar might play Greer instead of Dunk and JFC instead of either KLL or Lopez. Oh, and probably Andrews too: please no.

Is Hoskins fit? Someone on here on Saturday was quoting Garcia as saying he was far from ready

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is Hoskins fit? Someone on here on Saturday was quoting Garcia as saying he was far from ready

He's fit in that he's completed 90 mins for a couple of DS games now. Whether or not he's ready for the first team squad is something for the coaches to assess at training.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Think NWGull has answered that one, but now you mention it, I think The Argus indicated that he's out for tomorrow. Would still have him on the subs bench if it meant keeping Andrews out of the 18, who I have a downer on at the moment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Solly March DESERVES a start. Constantly makes things happen when he comes on, won us the penalty too. No one ahead of him in the pecking order is showing anythng to suggest he should stay on the bench.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I know who I'd choose, but doubt Nathan Jones sees it the same way.....anyway my selection:

Kuszczak

Bruno~Dunk~Upson~Ward

March~Stephens~Ince~Lualua

Lingard~Ulloa​

Subs: Walton, Calderon, Lopez, Greer, Andrews + 2

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's fit in that he's completed 90 mins for a couple of DS games now. Whether or not he's ready for the first team squad is something for the coaches to assess at training.

You know he had yet ANOTHER set back since that Charlton DS game at Withdean yeah?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I know who I'd choose, but doubt Nathan Jones sees it the same way.....anyway my selection:

Kuszczak

Bruno~Dunk~Upson~Ward

March~Stephens~Ince~Lualua

Lingard~Upson​

Subs: Orlandi

Agreed - Jones is an idiot, why don't we just CLONE Upson, and put an injured player as our only sub!

You should be manager. :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd actually go with that. Not sure Oscar will though (not sure why the snidey comment about Jones)...

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Tomaz

Bruno - Dunk - Upson - Ward

Stephens - Ince

March* - Lopez - Lingard

Ulloa​

Fullbacks pushing up. Lopez staying central to provide creative passes. March* out wide, Lingard supporting Ulloa at every opportunity.

*unless Buckley is fit.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Solly March DESERVES a start. Constantly makes things happen when he comes on, won us the penalty too. No one ahead of him in the pecking order is showing anythng to suggest he should stay on the bench.

Agree about March deserving start, though I'm sure I read somewhere his preferred position is In the middle but gets shoved on the wing cause of his pace.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Agree about March deserving start, though I'm sure I read somewhere his preferred position is In the middle but gets shoved on the wing cause of his pace.

I think that's an ENDEMIC truth for so many youngsters in English football nowadays. Young and got a bit of skill? Chuck em out on the wing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here