65+ £24.00
Under 18 £16.00
Under 12 £8.00
Wheelchair user as per age group above
Wheelchair user companion Free*
Ambulant disabled as per age group above
Ambulant disabled companion Free*
Booking fees apply of £1.50 per ticket for
telephone/in person and £1 per ticket online.
*if in receipt of medium to high DLA

Last edited:

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
ticket news if you are thinking of going

The City Ground

Saturday 3rd May
kick-off 3:00pm

maximum allocation
2,002 initial allocation 5 pairs wheelchair/carers
competition
FL Championship

PRICES
Adult £32.00
65+ £24.00
Under 18 £16.00
Under 12 £8.00
Wheelchair user as per age group above
Wheelchair user companion Free*
Ambulant disabled as per age group above
Ambulant disabled companion Free*
Booking fees apply of £1.50 per ticket for
telephone/in person and £1 per ticket online.
*if in receipt of medium to high DLA

Last day of the season, surely it's 12:15 Kick off?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would moan about it being £32 but then again, that is what the Albion charge a lot of away teams I believe (give or take a couple of quid) - although I may be wrong.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I would moan about it being £32 but then again, that is what the Albion charge a lot of away teams I believe (give or take a couple of quid) - although I may be wrong.

Seems pretty close, even the booking fees are the same. Difference, you don't get bus, train or P&R included.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
My work have a box at the City Ground, which is where I will be for this one.
Positives are that I get 2 free tickets to our last game of the season.
Negatives are that I'll be surrounded by Forest fans so I won't be able to celebrate in our inevitable 0-0 draw and there is absolutely zero atmosphere behind a glass window.

Somehow though I think it will be of no importance to the playoffs, I think that both teams will be too far out by that point...although I hope I'm wrong :)

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Anyone have a clue when loyalty points will drop to 1000 (or below)?

If so, what are the chances of getting two and still being able to get Seagulls Travel coach?

Want to take son to first away game, hence the noob questions!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

If so, what are the chances of getting two and still being able to get Seagulls Travel coach?

Want to take son to first away game, hence the noob questions!

You can probably book the coach and if you don't get a ticket then cancel, at least that's what happens on Blues Away coaches, not sure about Seagulls Travel though - or alternatively look at Blues Away - they are usally a bit cheaper as well.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

1000+ points = 17 April. Anything under 1000 points = general sale = 21 April. Both dates are online sale, if you want to phone or visit in person, add one day.

No idea re seagulls travel, I'm afraid.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The 2,002 allocation is all we will get as Forest fans are now in the "overflow section" where the additional seats for clubs with a large away following requesting additional tickets used to be squeezed in.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The 2,002 allocation is all we will get as Forest fans are now in the "overflow section" where the additional seats for clubs with a large away following requesting additional tickets used to be squeezed in.

These are going to go mega-quick. Will be a lot of dissapointed people. I am thinking of going in their end.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Hmmm. Is anyone else waiting to see whether we'll have a chance of play offs before purchasing a ticket? Could do without paying that money for a dead-rubber game, or worse still, a game where the opposition get to celebrate making the play offs...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmm. Is anyone else waiting to see whether we'll have a chance of play offs before purchasing a ticket? Could do without paying that money for a dead-rubber game, or worse still, a game where the opposition get to celebrate making the play offs...

Nope. Last game of the season, good city for a day/night out, bank holiday weekend. What's not to like?

If we make the play offs: party. If we don't, even if we're already out of the equation by then: have a few drinks & enjoy the trip with no pressure or nailbiting.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Nope. Last game of the season, good city for a day/night out, bank holiday weekend. What's not to like?

If we make the play offs: party. If we don't, even if we're already out of the equation by then: have a few drinks & enjoy the trip with no pressure or nailbiting.

Oh, I'm already booked up on trains and hotels - I love Nottingham. That's partly my point. I'd rather spend longer sampling the delights of the many pubs up there than go to a dead-rubber game of football. That way I still enjoy the trip without the need to watch a pointless match! Instead we can settle up in a pub and watch the last-day drama unfold without any worry. In fact, there's a small part of me that hopes we are out of contention by then so we don't have to deal with the nerves that come with a match like that, or the inevitbale dampner it puts on the weekend...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh, I'm already booked up on trains and hotels - I love Nottingham. That's partly my point. I'd rather spend longer sampling the delights of the many pubs up there than go to a dead-rubber game of football. That way I still enjoy the trip without the need to watch a pointless match! Instead we can settle up in a pub and watch the last-day drama unfold without any worry. In fact, there's a small part of me that hopes we are out of contention by then so we don't have to deal with the nerves that come with a match like that, or the inevitbale dampner it puts on the weekend...

I can't imagine traveling half the country to the city where MY team is playing, and then NOT seeing them play. I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here