Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Direct debits

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
I case it has happened to anybody else and causes them any banking problems, my direct debits for April have been taken from my bank account today, a day early.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Just seen that, luckily I get paid on the last day of the month. I take it it'll be this way now? I think this is the 1st payment for next season?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Mine's gone, more than happy that it's clearly needed early to fund an attacking midfielder who will get 6 in 6 and shoot us into the playoffs

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Mine has been debited too, has put me overdrawn as wasn't expecting it out til the 1st or 2nd. Bit pissed off about this

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Mine has been debited too, has put me overdrawn as wasn't expecting it out til the 1st or 2nd. Bit pissed off about this

You have until around 7pm to resolve before you are actually recorded as being overdrawn for the day.
The club should issue an email pronto advising all ST holders of the situation

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Mine came out today but I was paid this morning too so isn't an issue. Seem to remember something similar happening this time last year with the April payment being taken early.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Mine has gone out as well. Cheeky buggers.

I don't normally have it in that account until the 1st either but this month luckily it was. Looks like the club could be in for a busy day on the phones.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Disappointingly wrong for this to happen. It doesn't personally affect me other than introducing a negative relationship image of Club and it's most fervent supporters....not good. :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yup mine came out today, but I get paid on the last day of the month.

Now lets see if they take it again tomorrow as well...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm with HSBC and nothing has left my account. Slightly concerned as i've changed bank accounts this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here