Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar tells Players not to score!!

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
It really annoys me that people are blaming a Manager for the really poor individual mistakes that are being made. The chances we have had over the last 3 games have been easy a BEST. If you want to blame anyone blame the players that have missed from the spot, F:annoyed:rom 2 yards and from every other position you could call.:annoyed:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
True that, his decisions on most of his subs is beyond me though

He was being praised for bringing on attacking players when we were winning though? I too was perplexed as to why JFC replaced Buckley but as others have said it may have been at attempt to stiffen up a midfield in which we were being over run. We did play much better in the second half until we went a goal down.

What other substitutions have you found so strange this season?

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
He was being praised for bringing on attacking players when we were winning though? I too was perplexed as to why JFC replaced Buckley but as others have said it may have been at attempt to stiffen up a midfield in which we were being over run. We did play much better in the second half until we went a goal down.

What other substitutions have you found so strange this season?

Buckley was injured. Not sure when back either!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Buckley was injured. Not sure when back either!

I know he was injured, it was more to do with why he replaced him with JFC rather than Kaz or March that I was referring to. I agree that wasn't clear from my previous post.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
I know he was injured, it was more to do with why he replaced him with JFC rather than Kaz or March that I was referring to. I agree that wasn't clear from my previous post.

Sorry watching tele and not reading clearly. Being thick:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here