Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Sherwood sacked ?

in the sticks

Feb 16, 2014
Rumour has it Tim Sherwood has been sacked for punching one of his players. Anyone else heard anything about this ?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Don't know if it's true but I can't ever remember a Prem manager looking so out of his depth.
Nice guy, but his interviews are painful to watch.
To think he was (apparently ) in the running for the Albion job. Dodged a bullet (or punch) there.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
I think he can bcome a good manager.Passionate,strong character and knows the game. He was a underrated player!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6263987 said:
I assume this is a joke? Roy Keane? :lolol:

Sherwood has far better coaching background than Keane. And was far more disciplined as a player!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Sherwood has far better coaching background than Keane. And was far more disciplined as a player!

But it's fairly evident he's tactically clueless, and doesn't come across as being a particularly intelligent guy. He seems to have adopted an attitude of "screw all these fancy pants managers with their dopey tactics and analytical methods, I'll show em how it's done with good old fashioned passion"

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6264007 said:
But it's fairly evident he's tactically clueless, and doesn't come across as being a particularly intelligent guy. He seems to have adopted an attitude of "screw all these fancy pants managers with their dopey tactics and analytical methods, I'll show em how it's done with good old fashioned passion"

It's a bit bizarre, especially as he was quite a lightweight player. Skilful, but not a clenched-fists kind of a midfielder. It's a bit like having Darren Anderton trying to read the Spurs side the riot act.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6264007 said:
But it's fairly evident he's tactically clueless"

Aaaaah I know another manager like that.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Apparently he punched Michael Dawson in the face and Vertongen and two others went down holding their ankles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here