Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Greer

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

A pic from yesterday's game, GREER lays stranded as Middlesborough score their first goal

I don't care what anyone says, he is our weakest link. Yes we have a good defensive record but seriously his main attribute is his composure on the ball. He very rarely wins headers and the ease in which he gets brushed off the ball is pathetic. Our 'head coach' should take a big decision and drop our captain. Dunk is the better player.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Knock-kneed Jessie

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
He was shit yes and has made some mistakes granted....BUT there have been much worse performers and under performers...Buckley shit injured shit injured goals injured. David just shit. Orlandi injured poor injured. Ulloa okay but not what we hoped for, Kaz signs of brightness but nothing more, Andrews dull, loan signings utter shit. So basically, he may be poor but there are plenty worse.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I know people think he is a donkey, but I think he made an ass of himself yesterday

Im not a fan of Greer but he was sold short for both goals by Bruno being caught out of position. Its alright bombing forward from full back but you need to be able to gett back. The blokes a liability.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here