Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket cards,

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
Can any one tell me, will we be getting new season ticket cards, as the old ones have errea on.

Also what does the club think they are playing at, yesterday they charged a dad £75 for his lost cards ,
That was for 2 under 10 and his adult , at £25 each rip off. Sort it out bha

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can any one tell me, will we be getting new season ticket cards, as the old ones have errea on.

Also what does the club think they are playing at, yesterday they charged a dad £75 for his lost cards ,
That was for 2 under 10 and his adult , at £25 each rip off. Sort it out bha

Perhaps the Dad did not read the small print when he purchased a season ticket ?

And I suspect we will be blessed with new cards with a turgid tick on them to celebrate our lovely new kit supplier.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Last seasons ones have Brightonandhovejobs.com on them and they arent a main sponsor anymore - so no new cards.

And if you dont want to pay the fee, then look after your cards a bit better. How can you lose 3 ?

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
If you get your wallet stollen and they have your tickets in, then your stuffed. Do they really cost £25 to produce.
Last seasons ones have Brightonandhovejobs.com on them and they arent a main sponsor anymore - so no new cards.

And if you dont want to pay the fee, then look after your cards a bit better. How can you lose 3 ?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If you get your wallet stollen and they have your tickets in, then your stuffed. Do they really cost £25 to produce.

In that case, was it reported to the Police and a crime number gained ? Someone I know a couple of months back had their wallet nicked, the club gave another one for free as a crime number was produced.

No they dont cost £25 to produce, its used as an incentive to look after them.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I

If your wallet is stolen and you get a crime number from the police they will normally replace them free of charge. If you simply lose them then it's £25 for a replacement.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Does anyone really give a monkeys whether their card has Errea on it or Nike. Surely as a fan what is important is what you see on the pitch?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does anyone really give a monkeys whether their card has Errea on it or Nike. Surely as a fan what is important is what you see on the pitch?
Fans wont be but large companies want advertisjng. I remember years ago TV where coming to film in our pub prior to a dock strike so I had to tell the company. Their answer dont clear bottles from the tables and leave them facing different ways so that whereever the cameras went they caught a shot of the brewers labels.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
If you forget your card they charge you £5 for a paper ticket to be printed off to. I thought it was also a £5 for a new card, £25 is abit steep blimey.

I would of thought that Nike would insist on their brand being put on the ST card.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you forget your card they charge you £5 for a paper ticket to be printed off to. I thought it was also a £5 for a new card, £25 is abit steep blimey.

I believe they changed it at the start of last season because in the first season at the Amex, people would share their season ticket by giving the card to someone else, then rather than arranging to return it, just getting a new card, wasting the club's time and resources, so they increased the fee to deter people from doing this.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ticket office said to me that everyone is getting new tickets next year

I have just renewed and paid in full

Ticket bloke said to me it will be renewed onto my existing card.

Options

1. You are lying

2. I am lying

3. Our normally fantastic ticket office is receiving mixed messages

4. Illuminati

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine

This - as long as my ticket gets me into the stadium I really couldn't care less what it's got printed on it. If people are bothered about a Nike logo then I'll happily provide a homemade Tippex one for a reasonable consideration.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here