Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That third goal. After an attacking throw in, the ball is back with their 'keeper. A few passes later and its in the back of the net. Ball played along the ground from the throw in. It can be done...

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Hope Liverpool win the title. Was my first club when I was 7 back in the 70s until my first Albion game then the rest is history but Liverpool are my 2nd team. Stood on the Kop a few times in the 80s and brilliant atmosphere and cracking games.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Unbelievably, with six games to go, it's in their own hands. Win all six remaining games and the title is theirs.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Hope Liverpool win the title. Was my first club when I was 7 back in the 70s until my first Albion game then the rest is history but Liverpool are my 2nd team. Stood on the Kop a few times in the 80s and brilliant atmosphere and cracking games.

They weren't very noisy when we beat them in 83 at Anfield. Cracking game though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They will be only the 6th team to win the Premier League if they do

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
As a Seagull in Liverpool, would be very pleased if Liverpool won. My first ever match was Brighton V Liverpool. Apart from my personal bias I think it would be brilliant for the premier league if Liverpool won their first ever premier league title, just to mix it up a bit and Everton 4th would be an amazing achievement for Martinez.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
They weren't very noisy when we beat them in 83 at Anfield. Cracking game though.

Went up with my dad and what a day. Was expecting the worse and came away from the match happy as a boy could be. Atmosphere for me was something I've never experienced since.

[yt]y5xj0WC0fE8[/yt]

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
You might just as well put it on a 10 -0 Spurs win the odds would have been better and you woukd have won the same amount as now.

What an odd response. He was very close in his prediction but you chose to respond in a way that is irrelevant and just a little arrogant. What was the point?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Went up with my dad and what a day. Was expecting the worse and came away from the match happy as a boy could be. Atmosphere for me was something I've never experienced since.

[yt]y5xj0WC0fE8[/yt]

Took me about a week to regain my voice in full.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
A lesson in how to play the passing possession game. Not in same slow pace and predictability but a high tempo and incisive game. Commentators were banging on from kick off about their fast starts and talking up a goal and it took all of 98 seconds. We are work in progress and obviously not comparable to Liverpool but just wanna see some progress from us!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Will there be a replica red shirt with rips and tears like the ones every bin man, plasterer, tramp and liverpool fan used to wear 24/7 when pool were famous?

I'd rather hoped I never see the day again when you couldn't walk 25 yards without seeing one

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
A lesson in how to play the passing possession game. Not in same slow pace and predictability but a high tempo and incisive game. Commentators were banging on from kick off about their fast starts and talking up a goal and it took all of 98 seconds. We are work in progress and obviously not comparable to Liverpool but just wanna see some progress from us!

We are to liverpool what King Herod was to babysitting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here