The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
no he wont

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Define "fall apart" Don't think we are going to be relegated.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Define "fall apart" Don't think we are going to be relegated.

I define fall apart as the run of defeats and lack of goals continuing.Im hoping we can turn the last week around but there is no doubt Oscars position is now open to discussion.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Id class Forest in the "fall apart" category, certainly not us. We havent really moved/fallen any positions where as they have. 3 defeats and 2 games of no goals is a bad patch, but it hasnt "fell apart".

He wont walk though, especially as he will get an entire pre-season to work on things, which he really could have done with last Summer.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Id class Forest in the "fall apart" category, certainly not us. We havent really moved/fallen any positions where as they have. 3 defeats and 2 games of no goals is a bad patch, but it hasnt "fell apart".

He wont walk though, especially as he will get an entire pre-season to work on things, which he really could have done with last Summer.
Yes agree re Forest but its a testament to our defence that such a low scoring team have stayed in the race this long.However I don't buy in to this view re Oscar having no pre season.He has been here long enough to alter things.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Yes agree re Forest but its a testament to our defence that such a low scoring team have stayed in the race this long.However I don't buy in to this view re Oscar having no pre season.He has been here long enough to alter things.

Well not having long to put your mark on things, bring in players/staff etc is a factor. Should be some big changes this Summer.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Well not having long to put your mark on things, bring in players/staff etc is a factor. Should be some big changes this Summer.

Yes my gut feeling is that even if we do make the play offs our lack of fire power will stop us winning and frankly our current squad is way of premier ready.So I agree it is time for some tough calls to keep the progress at the club continuing.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Personally I wouldn't blame him if he did, very much hope he doesn't though

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
No passion from the manager=no passion from the players

Hence the success of the volcanic Sir Alex Ferguson.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This is a fact i saw Oscar and his family having a walk in Rottingdean this lunch time, he was near the White Horse and looked a little worried he was shifting his eyes from left to right, then left to right, and again left to right.... He then crossed the road and was gone.....

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
This is a fact i saw Oscar and his family having a walk in Rottingdean this lunch time, he was near the White Horse and looked a little worried he was shifting his eyes from left to right, then left to right, and again left to right.... He then crossed the road and was gone.....

Hmmm, this is very intriguing. It sounds like he could have reached some kind of crossroads.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Did he have his hands in his pocket ....searching for his car keys

clif26

Oct 18, 2010
Know what you mean. I watched the game (via some wonder of technology)
In this instance there was no commentary - just live sounds from around the ground.
My mind, as it does, wandered back to watching Goldstone games.
It’s amazing what the mind does ennit.
I had this premonition, just as he started his run up, that Leo was gonna miss the penalty.
The feeling I got (via some wonder of technology) was the team was not a team.
Something is not at all right.
But that’s okay too. I’ve seen it all before. (via some wonder of memory )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here