• Hoskins

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Rodriguez

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Ulloa undoubtedly. Whilst he has not been at his best in recent games, he is a class act, at least at this level. And I do have a lot of sympathy with him in the current system, target man with no support, so he has to get on the end of his own flick ons etc.

CMS is ok, but has not set the Championship alight with us or P'boro and is a year older now. Hoskins is an unknown quantity at this level over more than a handful of matches.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Who's Rodriguez ??????????? :D:lol:

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
Am I getting ahead of myself if I say play 2 of them... Ulloa and Rodriguez until cms is match fit

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Can't see Hoskins or CMS being fit, would like to see Rod up alongside Leo rather than wide

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Ulloa, don't think we will see Hoskins in the first team again, no fault of his, just career ending injury.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The reason hoskins wasn't on the bench yesterday was that he had the virus thats been going around the team

And he has a calf strain.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/11110518.Orlandi_and_Hoskins_join_Albion_s_sick_list/

Andrea Orlandi and Will Hoskins' hopes of helping Albion during the run-in have suffered a fresh setback.

They have become the latest victims of the virus which has bugged the Albion camp.

Orlandi has still not fully recovered from a thigh injury which has ruled the Spaniard out of midfield contention for the last five matches.

The comeback plans of striker Hoskins after more than a year out with serious knee damage have been held up slightly by a minor calf injury.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Ulloa, but purely because I doubt we'd throw either Hoskins or CMS straight into the starting XI after so long out.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
CMS with Hoskins on the bench.

Ulloa looked like he had absolutely no confidence, especially after such an awful penalty miss, could take a game or so to get that out of his system unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here