Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm madly considering Blackburn away!!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I live up this way, and was going to go. But not sure if I will after watching the lack of effort at the Ipswich & Boro games. I like to have something to shout about....

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Work commitments will keep me away but think of the amount of 'good fan' points you would win for being there if we pick up a seemingly unlikely win. Come on Albion confound the form book and doom and stuff those hole laden chicken eaters.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Also if ANYTHING will show the player that we care and they should to (if you buy this they don't care stuff) then us turning up on mass would really push them on.

Full on balloons fancy dress promotion party! If nothing else it'll be funny. Albeit gallows humour.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I'm going.
Wouldn't normally but I'm working in Carlisle 'til Thursday, it's only down the road innit

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Went last year. Would rather lick the hairs off a dead dog's arse than go again.

Those who do go, remember to put your watches back 40 years...

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Have meetings at head office booked for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at head office in Darwen so looks like I'll be there!

Totally unplanned.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Have meetings at head office booked for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at head office in Darwen so looks like I'll be there!

Totally unplanned.

Yep, funny how work things get arranged around Albion games. Massive game now, anyone know how many tics we've sold?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Went last year. Would rather lick the hairs off a dead dog's arse than go again.

Those who do go, remember to put your watches back 40 years...

What I remember is that it was the coldest night that I have ever watched football on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here