Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Kuszczak

Bruno Greer Upson Ward

Briductt Crofts

Buckely Orlandi Barnes

Ulloa​

Of that, in the middle three, one hardly kicked a ball in anger before being sold, one had a serious injury mid-way through the season, while the other has, because of injury, hardly played. Throw in the right winger making less than half of possible league appearances, the left side player being sold and no adequate replacement being brought in. Add in that the front man being pretty much the only fit striker and also suffering an injury himself.

If all that was said at the beginning of the season I sure the realistic fan, rather than the knee jerk or wind up merchants who seem to frequent this board, would say that being four points behind the play offs with eight games remaining was quite impressive. Especially, considering that the midfield has consisted largely of two young players and a Bolton reject.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
we have not really replaced crofts or (barnes i know he had his hates ) but i feel we are missing both of them and one player i feel we are also missing is mr orlandi

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We have definitely gone backwards as regards performances since that team for whatever reason and for whoever is responsible.

But when you rip the middle out a team performances where never going to match those that team could produce.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I also think that Stephens was starting to settle in before his injury.
Lest we not forget, CMS was mean't to be back just after Xmas, then it was put back to the end of Jan, then Feb, then March...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here