Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne Utd FA Vase semi-final 2nd leg (2-2) Sat 5 April 3pm KO

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Looks like a ripsnorter of an afternoon down East of the bourne way next Saturday :)

2-2 from the first leg, it's Step 6 v Step 5, but anything can happen on the day :ohmy:

Deffo be a big gate, so worth the trip :thumbsup:

Ryan McBride, who scored the second yesterday is a good mate of mine so I'm hoping for the big day out on May 10, big dilemma next satdee, do I go to Eastbourne?, Go to Peacehaven (we could clinch the league title if results go our way)? go to Barnsley? or as its Grand National day go to work (as I'm in the betting industry)...don't think I've got a choice :(

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Shameless bounce appealing to those not Yorkshire bound on Saturday :thumbsup:

Should be over a thousand there I would imagine, it being on a knife edge :ohmy:

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
The proper Eastbourne club, not that lot from Langley yep goin with about 20 others gonna be a big turn out for this with the ALBION AND BOROUGH away!
Well Eastbourne United Association as they are called are an association of 2 clubs joining together, Eastbourne United FC and Shinewater Association FC (who were also from Langney)

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
The proper Eastbourne club, not that lot from Langley yep goin with about 20 others gonna be a big turn out for this with the ALBION AND BOROUGH away!

Surely the 'proper' (in terms of history) Eastbourne team garland should go to Eastbourne Town ? I support them all, though not much to support at the Saffrons I guess. Good luck to United tomorrow, be lovely to get a local team to Wembley. I'll be there as it's a bit closer than Barnsley :smile:

Eastbourne Stripes

Smith must score
Jun 8, 2009
Eastbourne
Well Eastbourne United Association as they are called are an association of 2 clubs joining together, Eastbourne United FC and Shinewater Association FC (who were also from Langney)

Neil, that wasnt a dig at anyone from langney ive lived there myself just that United were the team my dad followed when i was a kid long before Langney Sports/ Eastbourne Borough to be honest im a bit out of touch with Eastbourne football been watching BHA since 78 great for the town which ever team you support, had no idea about the shinewater thing so ive learnt something thank you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here