Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Grabban

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Won't happen, would cost at least double what we could have had him for in January.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I heard today that he turned us down coz he was offered 6k a week ???

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
Time to go in again at the end of the season. He can't stop scoring. Burke got that one right, shame he turned us down.

He will never play for you, he is an old Palace boy who came through the youth system and has learnt from a young age that Brighton is an absolute no no !!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This deal should have happened. The fact it didn't is a major reason we've failed to score in the second half of the season. I'd really like to know why this bloke preferred to stay put at Bournemouth and turn down a play-off contending side. Bournemouth have done well but they are not likely to get promoted to the Prem any time soon. I realise the non-deal may say more about our failings as a club than anything about the player.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
This deal should have happened. The fact it didn't is a major reason we've failed to score in the second half of the season. I'd really like to know why this bloke preferred to stay put at Bournemouth and turn down a play-off contending side. Bournemouth have done well but they are not likely to get promoted to the Prem any time soon. I realise the non-deal may say more about our failings as a club than anything about the player.

They look a lot more likely to reach the playoffs than we do!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

B'muff have crowds about a third of ours but can afford Grabban, Kemorgant, Pitman and Rantie as a strike-force.

And like Pearson and Dyche, Howe has been playing 2 strikers during their good recent run.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Extraordinary run in March - 19 points from 24 which will give Eddie Howe manager of the month.

It is not inconceivable that they will be one of those teams that come from nowhere to get into the playoffs. And football does tend to write scripts that sees Burnley go up automatically and Eddie Howe joining them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Extraordinary run in March - 19 points from 24 which will give Eddie Howe manager of the month.

It is not inconceivable that they will be one of those teams that come from nowhere to get into the playoffs. And football does tend to write scripts that sees Burnley go up automatically and Eddie Howe joining them.

*shudder*

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Tommy Elphick and Steve Cook in the centre of a Premier League defence. ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here