Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Where is he?
What has he done wrong?
Have I missed something? One of the top earners nowhere near the first team squad.
Surely more than capable of linking the midfield to the stranded lone striker.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Oscar is AVB and Kemy is Adebayor.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
He's with Dale apparently.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I don't think we are likely to find out what exactly is keeping him out of the side. I have to say I was excited when he signed so am naturally disappointed at how things have turned out.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
spent too long in the opposition half and passed the ball forwards to an Albion player...........unacceptable and banished to the reserves.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Played well vs Reading in the Fa Cup and has never played again. Something happened - but what?

He played against Port Vale away, played ok and hit the post. His not really shown the application or desire to be a regular this season, but with performances getting worse, it's probably worth giving him another try.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Stuck on the naughty step by the look of it, what is it with signing players from Swansea on big wages and then not playing them ? Dobbie now Kenny

Dobbie turned out to be a carthorse. Hopefully Kemy might still come good.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
OG and/or Jones don't like his attitude. Looks like Stephens is also on the naughty step.

Ridiculous.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What must he do to retrieve the situation as he obviously has more ability than any other midfielders that we havd excluding possibly Orlandi who is always injured.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
The guy was mouthing off on Twitter about wild nights out pre match days. Completely unprofessional and a bad attitude to have about the place.

Clearly talented but he seems to have a bit of an ego problem which has kept him out of the squad of late.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
What must he do to retrieve the situation as he obviously has more ability than any other midfielders that we have.

Bold statement based on?

I've seen him do a couple of great things and a few bloody awful things. I guess all of us want someone to get to grips with, and boss, the midfield but I'm not convinced he's the man.

Oscar is keeping him out for some reason and I suspect it's more than handbags

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can only base my assessment on what I have seen and that has been that he has played some lovely passes but has come unstuck occassionsly other players by not being as forward thinking as him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here