Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today could have been a lot worse..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
OK we lost and weren't great, but no one in the chase pack won. Still in touch.

Still all to play for, Blackburn in winnable and is Barnsley and as for Leicester they will be promoted by then.

Keep the faith

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I admire your optimism.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The last 3 games were winnable as well.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Game in hand,.....that's all people keep saying, but we have lost 3 in a row and are playing BLACKBURN away next...sorry but game in hand or not this season will end up with us in around 11th as we limp over the line to end a hugely disappointing and underachieving season.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Still all to play for, Blackburn in winnable and is Barnsley and as for Leicester they will be promoted by then.

Keep the faith

You are a teenager, right?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Keep the faith

How much are the blue and white tinted spectacles from the club shop?

Faith lost today.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Just knew that there was going to be a ''Keep the faith'' thread...

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Potentially 1 pt off the playoffs. At least keep the faith for another week...

I don't give a toss how close to the playoffs we are, we don't deserve to be anywhere near them. the football is dire atm what is it now 39 goals we have scored? pathetic.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I don't give a toss how close to the playoffs we are, we don't deserve to be anywhere near them. the football is dire atm what is it now 39 goals we have scored? pathetic.

So very much this

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Keep the faith

I admire your sentiments however you really need to enter the real world, we will be out of the playoff race by the time we are back at the Amex!

The Spanish Buffoon and Welsh Windbag won't be leading us into any playoffs anytime soon!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003

Keep the faith

Today could have been a lot worse.....um how exactly?

Our team showed no passion or desire. Surely minimum requirement?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Four days after putting in a shambolic performance and losing at home to Barnsley, we went at beat top of the league Leicester (who I think are still unbeaten since?).

It will be "typical Brighton" for us to go and win 3-0 at Blackburn now, and suddenly everyone will be happy as Larry.

(Oh look, a flying pig...)

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
To win games of football you have to score goals.

We've now gone nearly 5 hours without a goal and I can't see where one will come from now Ulloa has been replaced by Bas Savage in disguise. I'd rip your hand off if you offered me a top-half finish right now:

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Game in hand,.....that's all people keep saying, but we have lost 3 in a row and are playing BLACKBURN away next...sorry but game in hand or not this season will end up with us in around 11th as we limp over the line to end a hugely disappointing and underachieving season.

Would have been happy with 10th at he start of the season so 11th won't be too disappointing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here