Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

all i want to see....

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Serious?

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
Sorry, I'm not impressed with OG at the moment, but it is totally irrelevant if he jumps up and waves his arms around!

So your happy for him just to stand there with his hands in his pockets and show no passion how can he ask his team to show passion when can't even do it ????

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
So your happy for him just to stand there with his hands in his pockets and show no passion how can he ask his team to show passion when can't even do it ????

The team should sorted out in the week, whether or not he runs up and down the touch line waving his arms about is irrelevant to the players, maybe you would prefer a Di Canio character? For what it's worth I think he is just not good enough to be in his position!

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
The team should sorted out in the week, whether or not he runs up and down the touch line waving his arms about is irrelevant to the players, maybe you would prefer a Di Canio character? For what it's worth I think he is just not good enough to be in his position!

No just want someone who shows passion like most managers tbh that motivates his players rather than standing there with his hands in his pockets

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
It really will be interesting to see where we finish up this season, and what happens to our form between now and then. Bloom is not exactly renowned for his patience and was prepared to sacrifice a manager that had got us to our highest placed finish for 30 years, albeit with decent backing.

If things carry on the way they are, I really think a tough decision about sticking or twisting may well be on the table come the summer.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
No just want someone who shows passion like most managers tbh that motivates his players rather than standing there with his hands in his pockets

Surely, though, these are professional players playing in front of 25,000 plus people in a great stadium shouldn't the motivation already be there? I just don't think he is good enough to be in his position TBH!

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
I agree he is not and yes but the manager is head of the team during the game there meant to shout and show passion just like any other manager

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
not long to go, we are losing, there's a break in play while a Boro players feigns cramp to get lengthy treatment, four Albion players run over to the bench to get a drink. Where's Oscar? .............. watching from the end of the tunnel.

Surely it's times like this where he can issue instructions, gee players up, etc, etc.

The players run back refreshed by the drink......but nothing else. We miss a penalty and let in a second goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here