Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So at the final whistle I had a good chance to survey the ground today

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
And sat as I am in the East Upper with all the other JCL's I figured the support on our side would have evaporated the quickest.

The fullest block was West Upper between blocks C&D. Congratulations, you are the best fans in the ground.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
WSU, Block B, stayed till the final whistle, not sure why.......

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
And sat as I am in the East Upper with all the other JCL's I figured the support on our side would have evaporated the quickest.

The fullest block was West Upper between blocks C&D. Congratulations, you are the best fans in the ground.

Just leaving it as long as possible before having to negotiate all the stairs.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Stayed to the bitter end, no queue for station when leaving at final whistle as loads had gone early.

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
Another thread on early leavers! Today was poor, I agree. Yes it's embarrassing, but there is nothing we can do about it apart from lock the turnstile doors till the 93rd minute. Can't wait for the Yeovil game live on Sky. And yes, I do stay till the final whistle. Clap the team off, win lose or draw, from the west upper.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yeovil could be embarrassing full stop. I'll be there, but how many won't ?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It could be embarrassing for SKY I think Phil.

Don't know for sure but is this game a 'contractual obligation album'. Isn't part of the agreement that all teams have to be on a certain number of times (obviously that certain number is normally a lot higher in respect of Leeds!!!).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yeovil could be embarrassing full stop. I'll be there, but how many won't ?

Well at least it'll be dark so might not highlight the empty seats so much. And the pretendance will count all the tickets bought on the assumption that the game would be on the Saturday. Hopefully any lap of honour will be rescheduled to the last Saturday home game tho, else it would be seriously embarrassing to hold it after the Yeovil game when there could be more people on the pitch than in the stands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here