Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Pole in our goal !!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Two or three times turned to the North Stand today and made simmer down hand movements and one big " what the f**k is wrong with you people signs too.
Can't blame the big fella totally unnecessary stick from a few mindless gimps again.

Just remember he is out of contract in the Summer so don't piss him off too much eh and remember who will replace him ?????? :ffsparr:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Two or three times turned to the North Stand today and made simmer down hand movements and one big " what the f**k is wrong with you people signs too.
Can't blame the big fella totally unnecessary stick from a few mindless gimps again.

Just remember he is out of contract in the Summer so don't piss him off too much eh and remember who will replace him ?????? :ffsparr:

The hands out sign was 'What were you worried about' just after he nearly allowed the ball to trickle over the line. He had a big grin on his face as if to say 'I had it under control'
He then signaled 'calm down' when it went across the face of goal with no-one to tap it in. I didn't read it as him getting stick from the fans but him interacting to say it was all ok.

Unfortunately it all went pear shaped for him in the second half when his defence let him down.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Should be the first name on the 'Who must we re-sign?' sheet. Unfortunately agree that we probably won't pay him what he's worth to keep him and probably couldn't afford it anyway.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
The hands out sign was 'What were you worried about' just after he nearly allowed the ball to trickle over the line. He had a big grin on his face as if to say 'I had it under control'
He then signaled 'calm down' when it went across the face of goal with no-one to tap it in. I didn't read it as him getting stick from the fans but him interacting to say it was all ok.

Unfortunately it all went pear shaped for him in the second half when his defence let him down.

What defence?

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
IF he does go; what about Gilks from Blackpool? Out of contract in the summer too. Just a realistic target I thought..

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Great keeper with his hands, although i have never seen a keeper with such an awkward kicking style, very unnatural.
Although has kept us in games on many occassion.
Feel he will be off next season, as i am sure he feels he still has something to offer at a higher level. Lets hope not, and he is still guarding our goal.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He really isn't that good. Even their calamity keeper from midweek made PIG look League 2 on his recent form.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
He's like a Championship quality Kuipers, quality shot stopper - but certainly not top class in other areas, including distribution and claiming of the ball in the 6 yard box.

Don't get me wrong, he's an amazing keeper for us - but I don't think he's irreplaceable.

However I have absolutely no confidence in Burke in finding a quality replacement.

Most sensible post ive seen for months on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here