Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All lost over teh small matter of a turd on the oppositions dressing room floor

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
That cost us last season - I hope whoever is responsible is rightly strung up, We could've been the ones beating Chelsea today. Instead we were losing 0-2 at home to a distinctly average Middlesborough side.

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
Amazing how much far ahead of us both Palace and Southampton now, hard to work out exactly what Barber and Bloom want anymore. They are happy to win best pies and best accounts but don't give a flying f*** what dross there is on the pitch

So you think we have been equal to them over the last 20 years? Or that out years of having nothing can be wiped out in a season or two. Those two clubs happen to have some of the best youth set-ups in the Country. Meanwhile, until recently, we had a couple of shitty bugger vans outside an athletics track.

Christ we have lost three matches in a row. Grow a pair. Shit happens. That is football.

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
So you think we have been equal to them over the last 20 years? Or that out years of having nothing can be wiped out in a season or two. Those two clubs happen to have some of the best youth set-ups in the Country. Meanwhile, until recently, we had a couple of shitty bugger vans outside an athletics track.

Christ we have lost three matches in a row. Grow a pair. Shit happens. That is football.

Yeah it's funny how people forget the past although I believe with a few changes over the summer (new cb and play maker) we will have a good shot at promotion next season

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

Bugger vans ? Well I guess it is Brighton !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
That cost us last season - I hope whoever is responsible is rightly strung up, We could've been the ones beating Chelsea today. Instead we were losing 0-2 at home to a distinctly average Middlesborough side.

Was it ? Was it really though ?????

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Our burger vans were inside the ground and the Football was fun,now the vans are excluded and so is all the fun.
FF.P.(especially when we are the only buggers pretending that compliance is all) is too high a price to pay for a roof and over-rated pies.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
I support TB fully but something is off at the moment. I mean, why would you pay £130m to build a stadium and state of the art training centre only to skimp on buying players? I appreciate FFP etc but not replacing Barnes or Bridcutt and loaning in Lita and Obika just doesn't make any sense at all and especially in light of the other investment made.

It's like buying the best, most expensive plates in the world and eating takeaways and burgers on them!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
wow, you think that event cause us to lose that game? it may have given the opposition some added motivation, but they didnt have much to push against. we had been nervy and unassertive all through the first half. we lost because Gus couldn't motivate his team and get his tactics right, to come out at home in the most im port game of a generation all guns blazing rather than set up for sneaking a 1-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here