Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Substitution

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
I see all these posts about Garcia and this is my view. Buckley goes off injured and we have two wingers on the bench but he brings on jfc who was dropped. Get this idiot out he has no idea. Bloom has put his money in time to get rid of Garcia, Jones and burke now.

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
same with March for Lopez, March is lost when he's been brought on, i seat near the dugout and i could see Lualua and Rodney were very pissed off about not being brought on

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
was the strangest sub - basically we lost at that moment in my opinion and my faith in OG departed too. But hey I know **** all about football.

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
I couldn't understand Ince coming off thought he was one of our better players today. Surely Andrews should have made way.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Lopez was having a good game before being forced out wide. Whilst he played wide, he created very little. We lost all impetus from that point. We should have two wingers playing at all times IMO. It's time we start to play to win, instead of playing not to lose.

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
same with March for Lopez, March is lost when he's been brought on, i seat near the dugout and i could see Lualua and Rodney were very pissed off about not being brought on

Sorry don't think you know what you are talking about lualua was on and march one the pen? Were you even at the game?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Taking Ince shows signs of mental instability for me !!:O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here