Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar has lost the fans...

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
And the proof is below. The first pic 5 mins after half time, plenty of time to retake your seat following a quick drink, but 20% of the seats in the north stand are empty. Never used to be like that.

The second pic was taken about 60 seconds after Boro's 2nd goal. Half the seats empty? Just embarrassing. Bye Oscar. uploadfromtaptalk1396122550351.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396122568360.jpg

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
He lost me today, putting on another centre mid for a winger when Sicknote went off with the usual hammy, how negative is that?... And don't tell me Lopez played on the wing, what good is a paceless fairy out there?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I have to admit I was in no rush to get back for the second half today and wish I hadn't bothered at all!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
He has also been talking to Poyet it seems....

"I can only say good things about the fans. They are clever fans; we have a mid-table budget and we are fighting for a high position. They are enjoying the way of the club."

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I reckon the club should do a second half season ticket - as the first half naff all happens. Second half at least there are some goals albiet for the opposition.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
He's not lost me, people seem to have short memories on here.

We lose 3 games on the bounce and it's bye bye Oscar? Gimme a break, many teams would kill to be in the mix for a play-off place in the championship. Season is not over.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Like most today it's frustration that we are so dull to watch and that there are no signs of patterns of play or what we are trying to achieve. Just want to see progress and here's a crazy thought be entertained

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
He has also been talking to Poyet it seems....

"I can only say good things about the fans. They are clever fans; we have a mid-table budget and we are fighting for a high position. They are enjoying the way of the club."

Not only lost the fans, he has also lost the plot!

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Lost me.

Time for a change in the summer.

Oscar has only one way of playing. We were found out a while a go. It's now boring.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
The booing behind me in the West was unacceptable. At half time as well. Embarrassing

why not let the players and staff know that it's not acceptable to play so negatively in front of the biggest home crowd in the league week after week?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
He's not lost me, people seem to have short memories on here.

We lose 3 games on the bounce and it's bye bye Oscar? Gimme a break, many teams would kill to be in the mix for a play-off place in the championship. Season is not over.

I think we need to give up on any idea of a top 6 finish we are toothless at the moment are our now starting to concede goals

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Most definitely not lost me

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
It's not the results for me, you win some you lose some.....that's football.
No for me it's how boring, shot shy, predictable, un-enthusiastic and un-interested we are, we are getting overrun in midfield because we are too light weight and also too defensive.
We have gone backwards since Pooyet left, and I honestly think it's better to cut our losses now, and say goodbye to Oscar and get the new man in now so as to give him plenty of time for next season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here