Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was the Fire Drill about ? Fire ? Chemical Leak?

D

Deleted User X18H

Flood?

This appeard to happen about 4:45pm. I didnt hear a bell or claxon though ! But there must have be a fire drill because every one every where walked off while the Albion were still playing and trying to score.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
All 25,000 of them ???

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
We were all rushing home to see if you had started yet another thrilling thread.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
You can really feel the loyalty and love at Albion matches on the 75th minute !!! :D

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
We were all rushing home to see if you had started yet another thrilling thread.

Or where you all rushing home to see if your " first teams " had won ??? :albion2: :lolol:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Had the players been on fire then it would have been a different story. I left immediately after the second goal just because I couldn't stand watching any more. But hey, praise to all those who think they are uber fans just because you stayed until the end, you must be so proud of yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!

albionsam

Mar 25, 2014
I thought the song went . YOU MAY TELL THEM ALL THAT WE STAND OR FALL FOR SUSSEX BY TH SEA . Stay and support the team , The north stand looked like a ghost town

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Flood?

This appeard to happen about 4:45pm. I didnt hear a bell or claxon though ! But there must have be a fire drill because every one every where walked off while the Albion were still playing and trying to score.

If they had still been playing even till now they still would not have scored.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Flood?

Knowing you stay to the end I think everyone was trying to avoid bumping in to you on the way out. I mean you are so dull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here