Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perfect time for a change,,,,,,,

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We are not going anywhere under Garcia, a change now would give a new man 9 games to have a look at the squad and it may also give the team a shake up and we could still sneek into 6. So it's win, win. We are going nowhere fast under the current set up, in fact it's getting worse by the week.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Or alternatively we could loose them all and plummet (mathematically could we still get relegated?)

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I don't think it will help tbh - the 'set up' wouldn't change. We need to go back to having a manager rather than Head Coach - let them make the decision of who we sign etc, get rid of the pathetic director of football role - especially at a championship club. As I said in another thread - seems to be too many fingers in this pie atm. It would still be the same everything but with a different head coach.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are not going anywhere under Garcia, a change now would give a new man 9 games to have a look at the squad and it may also give the team a shake up and we could still sneek into 6. So it's win, win. We are going nowhere fast under the current set up, in fact it's getting worse by the week.

How long will you give the next manager, you are a serial "sack the manager poster" I believe.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Perfect time to change the clocks.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

I can't see it happening, but I agree it would be the perfect time. I might even look forward to going to the next game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My brother went to his first game today since January he has been in the Far East on holiday, and his view was that we are worse now than when he last went to The Amex which can only be down to 2 men Oscar and Jones not sure which one should accept most blame.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
How long will you give the next manager, you are a serial "sack the manager poster" I believe.

The more time Garcia has, the worse we get....So ok lets stick with him then.

Interesting that you don't deny the allegation.

Typical example of your average fickle football fan. Pathetic really.

Still, it could be worse - if you had loadsamoney you'd just be your average fickle football chairman. Even more pathetic as they should know better.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Just to clarify, I never wanted Poyet sacked for football reasons, even though I didn't like the way we played under him. I wanted Poyet sacked because he was a cancer within the club that needed cutting out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have we really got to the point where Oscar is just as bad as McGhee and Slade ???

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Interesting that you don't deny the allegation.

Typical example of your average fickle football fan. Pathetic really.

Still, it could be worse - if you had loadsamoney you'd just be your average fickle football chairman. Even more pathetic as they should know better.

Simple fact is that most of us "fickle" fans are getting a little pee'd off with spending our hard earned cash on watching drivel week in week out

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Oh look, we lose and kevtherev starts a 'sack the foreign manager' thread.

How unusual.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Simple fact is that most of us "fickle" customers are getting a little pee'd off with spending our hard earned cash on watching drivel week in week out

fixed it for you.

If this current set up is your worst experience as a Brighton fan, I suspect you are doing pretty well. If you ant consistent and quality performances perhaps you should go and become a Chelsea customer instead. They never lose. Oh wait............ maybe you should try the theater.

Has it occurred to you to stop being a fickle customer and support your team?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Simple fact is that most of us "fickle" fans are getting a little pee'd off with spending our hard earned cash on watching drivel week in week out

Simple fact is that most of us "fickle" customers are getting a little pee'd off with spending our hard earned cash on watching drivel week in week out

fixed it for you.

If this current set up is your worst experience as a Brighton fan, I suspect you are doing pretty well. If you ant consistent and quality performances perhaps you should go and become a Chelsea customer instead. They never lose. Oh wait............ maybe you should try the theater.

Has it occurred to you to stop being a fickle customer and support your team?

Well said Badfish. As I say, pathetic.

Not even a full season into the job.
Had to hit the floor running from a bad start to the season because of last seasons farcical end.
Injury crisis throughout the season.
Bad business in January window.

All this and yet still we're just outside the play off places at the business end of the season with a game in hand.

Yeah, sack the manager - he's shite because we've lost 3 on the bounce. I pay my money and it's just not fair :tantrum: :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here