Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for the QUESTION - Have you lost FAITH in Oscar

have you lost faith in Oscar as manager ?

• I've lost faith

Votes: 100 41.8%
  • I've still got faith in Oscar

Votes: 139 58.2%

• Total voters

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Yes but also Burke and the cock Barber. Barber couldn't give a **** about the fans. He cares about where the cash is coming from.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
some time ago
and how things change in a few days
I feel for him as he was handed the poisonous challis
under different circumstances he might just have been the right man

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The faith sits with players

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Lost interest in him.

Wow - that 10 per cent from last week grew a lot

I think he's underperformed this season but he has both the players and games left to turn it around - so it's up to him. I will retain a bit of faith while our play-off chances are alive and realistic

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The jury is out, we don't know what he might have achieved with less injuries and better replacements for Bridcutt and Barnes. There's also little evidence of influence in our signings made. With better luck with injuries, a freer hand in transfer dealings, a better training facility and more familiarity in Year 2 I believe he might still get it right.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Wow - that 10 per cent from last week grew a lot

I think he's underperformed this season but he has both the players and games left to turn it around - so it's up to him. I will retain a bit of faith while our play-off chances are alive and realistic

Play off chances alive? :laugh: :lolol: :lol:
I will buy you next seasons shirt if we win the play offs.

Play off chances alive? :laugh: :lolol: :lol:
I will buy you next seasons shirt if we win the play offs.

Errr... OK :) :) the only optimism I really have is that Reading and Forest are also on a dodgy run so actually if Oscar does start getting the best out of the players, it's still entirely possible. A big if I know - but the defeat today would have been traumatic for Oscar given the mood in the ground, so, who knows, he might be having a big rethink himself and really give it a lash these last 8 games, stranger things have happened

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Errr... OK :) :) the only optimism I really have is that Reading and Forest are also on a dodgy run so actually if Oscar does start getting the best out of the players, it's still entirely possible. A big if I know - but the defeat today would have been traumatic for Oscar given the mood in the ground, so, who knows, he might be having a big rethink himself and really give it a lash these last 8 games, stranger things have happened

I hope this does happen of course, but that big IF is massive, I have been behind the team and manager up until today, I even stayed until the end today ( super fan) :rolleyes: but I have had a think about todays game and I can't see us getting in the play offs.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know how to answer this poll.

When we signed him, I didn't know much about Oscar. What I knew was mostly his inexperience, but potential. So, immediately off that bat I have taken a 'I going to wait and see' attitude. I don't feel like I have formed any sort of connection with him, his press conferences and post match interviews are too sanitary, too dull, that there is nothing to really connect to. So, he hasn't won my loyalty through character.

Because of that, I have never really felt like I had faith in him. I don't mean that I have doubted him, I just have never had any strong feelings one way or the other as to whether he can get us promoted/have a somewhat successful run with us.

On the other hand, I'm also no sure if it's fair to make a final judgement on him right now, or even if this season is one on which he can be fairly judged.

So, I haven't lost faith in him as I didn't have any.
I don't still have faith because I haven't had any,

but to the spirit of the poll: I am not willing to condemn him yet.

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
I'm starting to wonder just how much say Oscar has. Something just doesn't feel right.
Maybe I'm trying to find something that's not there or maybe I've just had a couple of drinks to many.

Either way, I've lost a little faith in our players than I have in Oscar.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here