Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone else get the impression that his heart is not really at this club anymore?

Looks like he's just going through the motions to me.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
He has been ill all week and only declared fit this morning.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not sure I agree with you on this one.

I think he has been off-form since he returned from injury, I wonder if he has a plate in or something similar, as he seems to protect his foot a lot more, probably psychological as well.

Regardless of his contract situation the mistake was selling Barnes, with no decent replacement in place.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Did nobody see the head injury and the bandage?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
So he missed the penalty because it wasn't one anyway.

(From BBC) Leonardo Ulloa missed the chance to equalise 12 minutes later, blazing over from the penalty spot after George Friend was fouled by Solly March.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Not sure I agree with you on this one.

I think he has been off-form since he returned from injury, I wonder if he has a plate in or something similar, as he seems to protect his foot a lot more, probably psychological as well.

Regardless of his contract situation the mistake was selling Barnes, with no decent replacement in place.
Nail. On. Head

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I hope it's the illness because for whatever reason he never looked like he wanted to be on the pitch today, should never have got near the penalty, his attitude was totally wrong, I would have let PIG have a go before Ulloa, in fact I would have let the head groundman take the penalty before Ulloa today

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
You could tell he didn't want to take the penalty from his body language but nobody stepped up to take the ball from him. Bruno should have taken it.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I would have thought that the club have chosen penalty takers and Ulloa was the only one to come forward and then take probably the worst BHA pen I have seen for a long long time

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Ulloa is massively overrated. He flounces about moaning and whining about being pushed and nudged, his hold up play is rubbish. And dare I say it he doesn't score that many goals. Just because he is the only one in our goal shy team that scores makes him look good.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Ulloa is very happy at the club, his family love brighton and have moved to the area, he loves brighton as a city as does his family and he stated brighton is the best place in england of what he has seen.
This come from him when i had a chat with him as pops into my work at times, his english is pretty good now as doing classes, he stated he would not leave at all if down to him but said the club needs to decide but at the moment they are very happy with him and he loves all about brighton.
But on today a lot of players didnt look happy or even interested to work for the club, yes Ulloa did seem a bit different today and indecisive with penalty and overall play but if only just come back from illness id expect this but the rest gee what rubbish.
Andrews by the way please go back to Bolton your USELESS.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
He hasn't scored for 4/5 games now? Worrying, as he's our only player that we rely on to score consistently.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here