Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Win at Blackburn on Tuesday and we're right back in the mix

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
What's all this negative shite....Win at Blackburn on Tuesday and we're right back in the mix. CMS and Hoskins coming back........Believe in the boys you tw*ts :cool:

just off topic ..why wasn't phat baz's belly featured pre match

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Having witnessed the display today I'm pleased that we are pretty clear of relegation. I have totally given up on hopes of making the playoffs. We really were abysmal today especially in the first half.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can someone remind me what WIN means?

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Having witnessed the display today I'm pleased that we are pretty clear of relegation. I have totally given up on hopes of making the playoffs. We really were abysmal today especially in the first half.

agree, but all the teams in the mix are going to have a wobble, best get it out the way, still 8 games to go. C'mon boys

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Blackburn will have sent their scouts down today in preparation for Tuesday night. They could have saved some money on expenses and advised Gary Bowyer that what he has already seen on matchday DVDs will be our predictable set up once again.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I agree.

I think the worrying thing is that this will carry over into next year, unless we stop the rot.......

We are not that good and the table has flattered us all year IMO.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I agree.

I think the worrying thing is that this will carry over into next year, unless we stop the rot.......

We are not that good and the table has flattered us all year IMO.

I think that we will probably be shipping out a very large number of the current first team players, and it looks like they know it.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
You make it sound simple but based on our recent performances we have a mountain to climb . Where would the goal come from

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
We are so shit that even I am starting to see cms returning as a good thing. Even after watching him scuffing his shots again against Bournemouth U21's.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think that we will probably be shipping out a very large number of the current first team players, and it looks like they know it.

lack of professional pride then?

Trouble is given the finances what will we replace them with?

We're hardly pulling up any tree's in our transfer dealings at the moment.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The writing is on the wall for some of the players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here