Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leaving The Uni Car Park Today

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
A minor point I know given the shambles on the pitch today, but were other people instructed to leave the Uni car park via the Lewes exit as this was the only one open?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I was in car park 3 and went out of the Stanmer Park exit. None of the stewards said anything but the queue to get out was longer than normal, I assumed because I had waited until the end of the game whereas 26,000 other people had already left so maybe they just advised you to go to the Lewes exit as it was clearer?

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I was in car park 3 and went out of the Stanmer Park exit. None of the stewards said anything but the queue to get out was longer than normal, I assumed because I had waited until the end of the game whereas 26,000 other people had already left so maybe they just advised you to go to the Lewes exit as it was clearer?

Thanks. I was an early leaver and told that at the request of the Uni all car parks would be exiting via the top exit. Not a big deal in itself but the steward was very rude when he spoke to me and I suspected that for whatever reason it simply wasn't true. I don't mind being told to what to do if there is a good reason and I am treated with some basic courtesy and respect.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here