Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Powell - an apology

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Pointed out ex Charlton manager Chris Powell to my mate on leaving today's game and as soon as I had done so my so called mate went over and started slagging off Garcia and Jones. Telling Mr Powell how he hoped that he would be here next week having replaced Garcia and Jones. Not knowing where to put my face I upped the pace and walked twenty yards ahead back to the car, all the while hearing my mate letting Mr Powell know exactly how he felt. Mr Powell took it all in his stride and just listend to the rants. Afterwards it was pointed out to said friend that Jones and Powell are good friends.

To be fair, that's given me my first laugh of the day

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Don't think Chris Powell would have any time for somebody advocating the random sacking of managers.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Probably only the second most embarrassing celebrity bothering, after the blokes who kept shouting 'get the dove from above' to Bob Mortimer on the Lewes platform. Poor bloke was just coming to watch a game of football! To be fair though, they really wanted to see those fingers, they really wanted to see those fingers, and he duly obliged (before turning the other way sharpish!)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here