Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Park and Ride Advice

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Normally get the train down from London Bridge but there are engineering works today so thinking about using the park and ride. The club's advice is that Mill Road is full by 1.30pm, is this about right? Also how quickly do you get back to Mill Road after the game?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Normally get the train down from London Bridge but there are engineering works today so thinking about using the park and ride. The club's advice is that Mill Road is full by 1.30pm, is this about right? Also how quickly do you get back to Mill Road after the game?

You could get a train from Victoria ?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yes, Mill Road is generally full by 1.30. Getting back afterwards depends on what you consider ok. I usually end up on the second wave of busses (the early leavers get most of the first run) and am back at my car about 30 minutes after the final whistle.
Make sure you know which stop to get off at, though. The hill is quite steep if you get it wrong!

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
You could get a train from Victoria ?

That is the other option, but it's quite a bit more expensive. Normally get a FCC only super off peak saver (or whatever it's called) for £9.50 from London Bridge to Haywards Heath. Victoria is £20+.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That is the other option, but it's quite a bit more expensive. Normally get a FCC only super off peak saver (or whatever it's called) for £9.50 from London Bridge to Haywards Heath. Victoria is £20+.

Oh right, well it looks like you need to be at the park and ride between 13:00 and 13:30 I suppose if you cannot get in there are options of Race Hill or Mirthras House

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here