Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so it's a virus then.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Upson left out two weeks ago with a virus and told to stay away , now other team members are struggling for fitness after becoming ill...

happy days , surely there cannot be a better stage of the season for the team to be hit by a virus.....:mad::mad::mad::sick::sick:

this may be pants but it gives me a bona fide excuse to use if we lose to the smog and particularly a good excuse to use on my weds associates, one of whom is going

to get put on his arse if he carries on much longer.....:annoyed:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Not sure what your going on about

I was going to put a but but I couldn't think of one.

Enjoy your evening

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Viruses aren't infectious though. Or have I got that wrong?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Not sure what your going on about

I was going to put a but but I couldn't think of one.

Enjoy your evening

if you look at the beeb website i think all will become clear.....ulloa apparently ill tuesday night along with stephens......try and keep up there's a good chap...!

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Upson left out two weeks ago with a virus and told to stay away , now other team members are struggling for fitness after becoming ill...

happy days , surely there cannot be a better stage of the season for the team to be hit by a virus.....:mad::mad::mad::sick::sick:

this may be pants but it gives me a bona fide excuse to use if we lose to the smog and particularly a good excuse to use on my weds associates, one of whom is going

to get put on his arse if he carries on much longer.....:annoyed:

I dont understand this post. I understand that certain players are/were suffering from an illness but other than that…...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We were wondering on Tuesday night: the team travelled to Sheffield, and at least two further squad members (Ulloa & Calderon) went down with this sickness bug, following Upson & Stephens previously (that we know of). Clearly it's pretty catching.

Do the sick players travel back on the coach with the rest of them afterwards, & risk infecting even more players, or do the Albion stick them in an expensive cab back home??

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
if you look at the beeb website i think all will become clear.....ulloa apparently ill tuesday night along with stephens......try and keep up there's a good chap...!

That can't be right. Oscar has been criticised, on here, for freezing out Stephens. Maybe that's how he got ill?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just shows that footballers arent immune to sickness as most of my family have been down with sickness and diarrhea but it only lasts about 36 hours so hopefully Ulloa and Stephens will be ok and back today.

We were wondering on Tuesday night: the team travelled to Sheffield, and at least two further squad members (Ulloa & Calderon) went down with this sickness bug, following Upson & Stephens previously (that we know of). Clearly it's pretty catching.

Do the sick players travel back on the coach with the rest of them afterwards, & risk infecting even more players, or do the Albion stick them in an expensive cab back home??

Will nobody think of the cab drivers?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That can't be right. Oscar has been criticised, on here, for freezing out Stephens. Maybe that's how he got ill?

Has he really? I'd assumed all along that Stephens was under the weather. I'd have him in the side over Julie every time.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Tuesday night on the radio they were blaming a birthday party for Orlandi's child (dodgy food?/virus) as the reason why Ulloa/Caldi were out

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Tuesday night on the radio they were blaming a birthday party for Orlandi's child (dodgy food?/virus) as the reason why Ulloa/Caldi were out

Over tired?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here