Brighton and Hove Albion vs Middlesbrough *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Venue: The Amex
Kick off: 3 pm
Referee: Graham Scott

Massive, massive game tomorrow for the club, if we harbour realistic hopes of making the play offs then a win is essential.

Think we will sneak a 1-0 win. Stephen Ward with a 25 yard screamer.

All together now......

'Good old Sussex by the sea' :)

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Oooo you just beat me to it, had the badges ready and everything. I'll start another thread after midnight :)
Go for it my man, may this be the start of a long and prosperous spell of results culminating in our play off promotion . 2-0 Albion

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
That's the spirit Rowley!!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
What is the obsession with starting the match day thread ? I really don't get it.

Edit: BTW, this thread don't have no info about the match and no club badges which i thought was the format?

Venue: The Amex
Kick off: 3 pm
Referee: Graham Scott

Massive, massive game tomorrow for the club, if we harbour realistic hopes of making the play offs then a win is essential.

Think we will sneak a 1-0 win. Stephen Ward with a 25 yard screamer.

All together now......

'Good old Sussex by the sea' :)

A massive game for the chasing pack ........

Paul pring is doing pretty well.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?298002-BHA-v-Middlesbrough-Score-Predictor

Come on you Seagulls.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What is the obsession with starting the match day thread ? I really don't get it.

Edit: BTW, this thread don't have no info about the match and no club badges which i thought was the format?

Badges were NEVER the format.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
We had multiple threads last Saturday. And just look what happened there. I'm not saying it's wrong, but just.....be careful.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Please can we just go for them from the off today, guaranteed to get the crowd in good voice if we can just threaten and get some early shots away on target.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Saw a stat this week that when Keith Andrews starts, we've only won 2 out of 10. Also that Andrews is pulling down the Ince stat on not losing when he's in the team. If OG starts Andrews over Stephens, I think there is something seriously wrong.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Ipswich V Forest and Reading V Huddersfield.

The best result for the Albion? Ipswich hold Forest to a draw - Huddersfield beat Reading.

Whats most likely going to happen? Ipswich to beat Forest and a Reading win.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Officially I will be at the Amex today and will be included in the crowd figures when they are declared but in the spirit of HB&B's alternative thread I shall be unofficially absent as the NHS weekend ghost squad are having another stab at my prostate. Happy days and back to a scoreline of 1-0 to the good guys with Ulloa (who else?) finding the net.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Could anyone in Brighton confirm whether it is a "Shorts Day"?

Hard to gauge from Southampton.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lazy Badge Creator

oooo you just beat me to it, had the badges ready and everything. I'll start another thread after midnight :)
go for it my man, may this be the start of a long and prosperous spell of results culminating in our play off promotion . 2-0 albion
n
n
n
n
n

Boro.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here