Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Manager

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Oscar has got more chance of being blessed by the pope than he has of getting the Albion promoted, he lacks passion and ideas as well as being tactically incompetant .If Tony really seeks promotion who shouild he apoint as our manger for next season.:albion2:

Jam

Jan 19, 2012
Sounds like you are a football expert. Maybe you could do better.

Dec 29, 2011
:yawn: Aren't you the same guy that always slagged off Poyet and his tactics? Who would you suggest should take over should Bloom sack our manager?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm perfectly happy with the manager we have, thank you.

Give him a full pre-season rather than last year's **** up, and the chance to get his own squad in place and set up totally to his liking, not to mention with better luck on injuries...then judge him. When Pep Guardiola left, Oscar was mentioned as an outside bet for the Barca job so do not under-estimate how highly rated he is and more importantly how committed our own Chairman is to long-term stability and building the right way.

On the subject of Guardiola, if you put him in a situation of moving to a new country and a whole new club, taking over in a mire of controversy and then spending the majority of the season having his key players ripped away by injury one at a time, I doubt even he would have pissed this league.

Jam

Jan 19, 2012
First season in a new country/league, no pre season, limited finances, major injury problems and only pushing for a play off place? Yeah, he's crap. Sack him. Seriously, what do people expect. It's getting boring listening to these views now.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
MOYES? :ascarf: Or maybe just stickwith Oscar and actually give him a chance to get players he wants over the summer?

And Tony spunks another 15 million next season funding a stadium and training ground designed for the premier league because we have not got competant strikers

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
Mutts nuts kindly offered me on here a lift to an away game last year. I read his posts and decided to get the train with my young daughter...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I'm perfectly happy with the manager we have, thank you.

Give him a full pre-season rather than last year's **** up, and the chance to get his own squad in place and set up totally to his liking, not to mention with better luck on injuries...then judge him. When Pep Guardiola left, Oscar was mentioned as an outside bet for the Barca job so do not under-estimate how highly rated he is and more importantly how committed our own Chairman is to long-term stability and building the right way.

On the subject of Guardiola, if you put him in a situation of moving to a new country and a whole new club, taking over in a mire of controversy and then spending the majority of the season having his key players ripped away by injury one at a time, I doubt even he would have pissed this league.
Thank you Mr Frutos,you have saved me from posting exactly what you have stated...some people would not be happy with any manager...doesn't matter who...once a game is lost they would be slating him off.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
:yawn: Aren't you the same guy that always slagged off Poyet and his tactics? Who would you suggest should take over should Bloom sack our manager?

Palace and Southampton succceded in their bid for promotion,proves my point really,Letting Murrey go has cost Tony our club hundres of millions of pounds in lost revenue from the premier league

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
No foreigner new to English Championship has a chance of getting a grip on it, the managers that get teams promoted are people like Pearson and Dyche who've been around for years

Uwe Rosler? He's done fairly well.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
No foreigner new to English Championship has a chance of getting a grip on it, the managers that get teams promoted are people like Pearson and Dyche who've been around for years

You must mean when Dyche finished 12th with Watford. Then got sacked!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here