Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car help needed in Bevendean area!

Good friends' of NSC my bros has recently had a rear end bump ion his car. he got his car back from the garage and in his excitement of having his car back hastily locked his keys in it!! The question is...is there anyone local that can help a fellow seagull?? Not asking for a freebee!! Many thanks. TO

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
What sort of key is it? Is it an old car?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
1999 fiat seicento Bry

Okay. I think they have little 'push down' door lock buttons on top of the door trim, but if it is an older FIAT they will be cylindrical and fit flush when it the locked position, so no opportunity to slide something in between the glass and the trim and hook it...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A fairly recent tv prog showed a car thief gettting into a car, well what he actually did was shielded, but the maximum time to get in one was about 17 secs. He said there isnt a car made that would take him more than 1 minute.

I dont know any but I am sure some of the local 'lads' will. Or indeed a lock smith would. Ben lost the keys for his and a locksmith got in it very quick
Nice 1 BG, just trying to sort it without it costing too much, he's a young'un; but blue n white running through his veins!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Get into the habit of only locking cars with the keys.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I got stranded near Frensham Lakes with my keys locked inside. Called the AA, he turned up on his motor bike within 30 minutes and had the door open in about 5 minutes.
No charge, so tipped him a tenner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here