Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are your favourite trousers/jeans, and why?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I picked up a pair of 60's Levi big E cords last year that were WAY too small, but after a exercise/diet regime over the last six months, the vintagio beauties now fit like a glove :)

They are going out on the town for the first time tomoz, so the ladeeeeez better be prepared to be bowled over by the smutter :)

Anybody with any toughts?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Yes, I've got some thoughts, why would you start a thread about a pair of 50 year old trousers.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
levi 501. best jeans ever. they will never be out-dated. look good, feel good and last for ever

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Tesco basic jeans only 4 quid. Why spend a fortune on Levi's? After all both are jeans!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Would never buy trousers with button fly.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Urban Republic. £9:50. Click the Amazon link above.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
EW.jpg

Stretch when eaten too much, easy breathe fabric allows errant gases to escape and easy clean for those 'unwanted' stains.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I like a trouser, my preferred brand is a pair of Farah slacks with stretchable waistband. They look great with sandals and socks. Top tip, do not wear them if you have hairy legs as the static electricity is unbearable.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I have a favourite pair of jeans, but they are just called Jeans. I don't care about what make, or how old they are. They are comfortable, that's all I care about!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Edwin and 3Sixteen, great raw and salvage denim. Saying jeans are just jeans, is like saying cars are just cars or shoes are just shoes........ if that makes sense :shrug:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Black Farah slacks, which I'm wearing to the game today. Because they make me feel retro.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
1/4 Lengths as it means it's nearly Summer :clap:

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I hate trousers, and prefer jeans.

Preferably selvedge denim and i like the slim/straight cuts. Although partial to slim/skinny as long as they don't look like leggings.
It's also important to me where they are made/sourced, for both ethical and quality reasons.

Brand wise:
Edwin, especially the SEN ones made in Japan.
Uniqlo do a well priced made in japan selvedge too. But they are hardly ever in stock.

Been thinking about picking up some of the hiut denim ones but they are excessively priced imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here